CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Update on the last year

Oh this is so bad. I haven't updated this in a year!!!! Sooooooo much has happened I think I am just going to do it by month to make this catchup a Little less painful. I'm so used to catching people up on face book I've totally neglected to blog.

-Jan 2011 because Brent was laid off we moved in with my parents. We are so grateful to have them in our lives and they totally saved us during a very scary and unpredictable time. I had to Drive to Bailey 1 and a 1/2 hours one way on Tues of every week work spend the night alone in our cold empty condo (last year at this time temps were in the -20's), would work Wed then head back to my mom's. I did this until May and it proved to be one of the more stressful things I have gone through.

-Feb 2011 Abby had her first Birthday, we had some friends from Brighton join us and it was alot of fun! One of the days I worked in Feb I was so ill I could barely see straight but I felt I needed to survive and work anyway. I barely made it home and Brent tossed the kids at me then left. After I put the kids to bed he came to me and said he needed to go out with me, then he said something I will NEVER forget. I was dying from some horrible illness and was barely able to get back in the car. Then Brent went on and on about how horrible it is to be left alone with the kids for two days and that it is the most difficult thing he has ever done. I kept agreeing with him and saying "yes it is very hard, now you know how hard my days with them are". Then he turned to me and said, "Isn't it easier for you than it is for me, I mean it's not as hard on you". It was like the shot heard around the world. I could not believe he just said that. At least now Brent is very understanding of me when I have a hard time with the kids.

I think I will do a few more months tomorrow.

0 comments: