CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010



One day while I was nursing Abby I realized that I had left the gate off the stairs when I heard Parker climbing them. He doesn't have the best safety awareness so we don't usually let him climb them by himself. I heard him up stairs getting into something then I quickly heard the loudest crashing combined with screaming I have ever heard. I put Abby down and ran to the stairs when I got there I found that Parker had tried to make a sled out of the baby bath and go down the stairs with it. I was horrified and Parker was screaming hysterically. When I put the tub away and brought him down stairs he was still crying from the experience but he started to hit me because he was mad that I put the "sled" away after he had worked so hard to get it down stairs. I had to put him in time out while he was still screaming, the little stinker. You can't really see the bruise in the photo but it was there for a week. I never take the gate down now.

3 comments:

Kelly Family said...

That is a funny story of Parker, minus the temper tantrum. Brooklyn throws tantrums a lot. The worst are when she wants something at a store and I don't let her. So I don't really bring her shopping anymore if I can help it. Abby has really cute clothes!

ChristyAna said...

I love that story! Who knew you had a daredevil on your hands: )

Heather said...

A sled? That is so awesome. Nursing is ALWAYS the best time for mischief...