CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A couple of weeks ago Parker took his first few steps. I haven't been as concerned about him walking as I was about him crawling since crawling is so important in a babies development, but I talked to his early intervention PT about getting him to walk on her next visit (we share an office at work). I told her that he was ready but he would get upset with me everytime I tried to get him to walk on his own. He thought I was being mean. So while she was working with him I left quickly to get our garbage can and when I came back she said, "he did it he just walked 3 steps". She got him to do it again for me but once I got the camra out he wouldn't do it again. Here is a video of Wendy trying very hard to get him to walk for the camra. Parker tries walking more and more everyday but I can never get it on camra, when I do I will up load it.

0 comments: