CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well Brent and I were very surprised to find out that we are expecting our 2nd baby. It was a shock but a blessing. No we were not trying, but we are happy and excited that I don't have to go through fertility treatments to have a second baby. I am thirteen weeks now and we found out a month ago. I had an ultra sound last week and the Dr. said everything looked perfect, that's always a relief. My due date is February 18th.

I'll be working again 15 hours a week until the end of January then my boss is going to try to get a temp to replace me for the rest of the school year. Currently the plan is to go back the following school year when the baby is six months old. Right now working has actually been good for Parker. He is a very energetic 14 month old and he goes to his day care and plays hard all day. He gets to go twice a week and I think anymore days would be too much but he enjoys it right now. Hope you all are doing well.

2 comments:

Stan and Mel said...

Yeah! Exciting news!

Heather said...

That is so exciting! I actually had a dream about you last night, so it was fun to see this note in my email this evening! Miss you, good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.