CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

I love the fall

I don't know why it is I love the fall season so much, but I do. I love pumpkins, leaves turning color, the air turning cooler, it is my favorite time of year. It is when Brent and my birthdays are, our anniversary, when we moved into our condo, and it is when we found out we were finally going to have a baby. I also have great memories of going trick or treating on our mountain road in a hay ride, then having spice cake and apple cider after to keep warm. Thanksgiving always seemed to be the same every year and I loved it. Cordell taught me how to play chess one year and I wanted to play all day, I even won once. I just feel happiest in the fall. I almost have more fall decorations than Christmas ones and I am putting them out today so I just wanted to let you all know I am getting excited for fall and I wanted to wish you all a happy Harvest.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Fall! I love it too.

Emily said...

I love the fall too! I love it when it finally gets cool enough to wear pants and long sleeved shirts!! Cute fall layout by the way.

Stephanie said...

We got your message last weekend! I love your new blog. Parker's lips/mouth look just like Allie's did at that same age. I'm so sorry we missed your birthday. I've been so busy I barely remembered Cade's! I know exactly how you feel about going back to work, it's not easy even when their older. Hope to talk to you soon!

Roulstone's said...

Amanda! Hi! I wrote your blog address down awhile ago & just found it today! This is the first time I've seen pictures of Parker! What a handsome little guy. He's beautiful Amanda. I seem similarities from both of you in him. I love you and your family Amanda. I hate it that I don't get to see you more often though. Who knows how old Parker will be when I meet him for the first time. :( Just keeping updating your blog w/lots and lots of pictures and updates.

ChristyAna said...

I love being able to layer my clothing in the fall and hide all the baby fat: ) Maybe by summer I will get rid of it! I love, love, love your blog! You are so cute and one of my very most favoritest people in the world. We love you guys! I can't wait to catch up with you it seems like forever. I am so glad you had to move a bed so that we had a chance to see you and your wonderful parents again!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

Fall and spring are the best! Enjoy the cool weather, before you freeze!:)

Roulstone's said...

Time to update my friend! I'm anxiously awaiting new pictures of the little one! Please please please. Love ya.

Lisa said...

I just noticed your blog on Steph's blog. I love the background. Hope all is well with you guys.

Natalia said...

Hi Amanda! I linked to your blog from Emily's blog. I am so glad you have a blog, it is such a nice way to stay in touch! I saw stephanie over thanksgiving and she told me you had a baby...I am so happy for you and Brent!I think of you all the time and I am glad that you are doing well. By the way, we live in Denver now and you and Brent are more than welcome to stop by or stay if Brent were to ever get stuck in the city for some reason. Please email me and I will send you an invite to our family blog. (gnat.anderson@gmail.com)

-Natalia